HAIR LOSS TREATMENT:
THE LATEST IN STEM CELL TECHNOLOGY FOR HAIR REJUVENATION
Hair thinning and loss is extremely frustrating, no matter what age you are. As we age our hair follicles begin to lose some of their ability to regenerate, repair, and renew themselves. Hair loss is a problem that can be caused by a plethora of factors, including genetics, stress, aging, and most frequently – follicular conditions. Whilst hair loss in men is well known, female hair loss is increasingly common as well. 40% of women suffer from receding hairline and thinning hair by the age of 40, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. Unfortunately, many treatment protocols require expensive lasers or prescriptions with unwanted side-effects. But it doesn't have to be like this.
If you begin to experience noticeable hair loss or thinning,
AnteAGE® hair regeneration systems are for you.
INTRODUCING A HAIR LOSS GAME-CHANGER: AnteAGE MD Hair Growth System
Similar to how stem cells have been used to boost regeneration in the skin – technological advances have allowed for this same concept to be applied to the scalp to aid hair loss!
AnteAGE MD® Hair Growth Factor Solution is formulated with the most recent advances in hair follicle science. Nine bio-identical recombinant growth factors and Cyto signals responsible for hair follicle replication and regeneration are added for a more targeted follicular focus. Formulated with a hyaluronic acid base and no toxic ingredients seen in other micro needling solutions make this the most scientifically advanced product of its type. As you age, the growth (or "anagen") phase of your hair cycle gets shorter and shorter, resulting in hair loss and thinning. Want to reverse the process? Use growth factors.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
AnteAGE hair products contain specific growth factors (that differ from those found in skincare products) that target the Wnt cell signalling pathway. This line of cell communication is integral for hair follicle development and growth. When this pathway is activated, a regenerating effect can be seen as hair follicles grow larger in size and proliferation.
By doing so, we essentially "hack" into the cell messaging of our hair follicles, allowing them to enter a stronger, healthier regrowth phase.
AnteAGE hair micro needling serum includes targeted growth factors to do just this.
Aka it reduces the rate of hair loss, promotes healthy hair follicle regrowth, awakenes dormant stem cells inside the hair follicle
All while being hormone-free, surgery-free, RX-free
BACKED BY RESEARCH
There has been a wealth of clinical studies conducted to show the improvement of hair density and fullness after the regular usage of AnteAGE MD Hair Growth System.
With the micro-needling procedure, 85% of participants reported a major improvement in hair loss in just 12 weeks, and 50% noticed new hair growth. The researcher concluded that 18 out of 28 patients in the study had moderately increased or greatly increased amount of visible hair in balding areas during the same time frame.
Similar positive results were also seen with participants who took part in the full 24-week trial, as well as for the at-home topical lotions.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Treatment with AnteAGE Hair Growth Solution involves a ten-week course of 5 in-clinic treatments. You will need to wash and dry your hair and scalp before we apply the product to the areas of you wish to treat. You will come in every 2 weeks for treatment using the Dermastamp.
GROW AND REJUVENATE FROM HOME
AnteAGE HOME KIT
The kit comes with a microneedling roller and two vials of our Home Microneedling Solution, packed with all the growth factors you need to easily target:
• Fine Lines and Wrinkles • Sagging Skin • Texture and Tone
• Pore Size • Discoloration
The two vials provide enough solution to perform roughly ten rejuvenating microneedling treatments in the safety of your own home.
AnteAGE MD is a brand focused on bottled Growth Factors. Growth factors are naturally occurring in the body and they facilitate wound healing and regeneration. Used in aesthetics to boost treatment results and reduce clinical downtime. Our bottled growth factors are created through science into human bone marrow stem cells and their production of growth factors, for skin and hair regeneration.
• Cleanse skin and exfoliate if desired.
• Roll the solution on in sections and needle over the section making a hashtag pattern until you've covered your whole face. You do not need to use the whole vial of solution (instead, save it for your next treatment).
• Do not apply anything else to the skin after you microneedle. Make sure you disinfect the roller with rubbing alcohol.
• Get your beauty rest and wake up with new skin
THE MEDISHED PROCESS
Post treatment your scalp may feel a tiny bit sore or red for 1 day, however, most people don't feel any discomfort after treatment.
Style as normal straight after treatment. There is no 'down time'.
Wash your hair for a for 24 hours after treatment.
DOES IT HURT?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Clinicians may apply a topical numbing agent prior to beginning the procedure, depending on the type of procedure that has been tailored to an individual’s skin. Most patients say their experience was virtually painless. There is minimal post-procedure reddening of the skin, which dissipates, so there is no downtime required.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
SkinPen® micro needling procedures are brief, in office procedures, This procedure is gentler than most alternatives, so it may take more than one session to achieve optimal results. Results may become visible after the procedure. It is recommended that appointments are scheduled about a month apart, to give the skin time to rest and heal in between.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Unlike many other skin renewal options, micro needling is safe and effective for every skin color and type. It does not significantly affect the epidermis. When performed correctly by a trained clinician, there are is little risk of any side-effects such as burns, scarring, or hyperpigmentation or other discoloration.
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty-two years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!