What is Forma?
New and exclusive at The Medished and part of the Inmode family, Forma is a non-invasive, non-ablative, bipolar radiofrequency subdermal heating technology. It is intended to deliver uniform heat for the treatment of mild to moderate facial wrinkles and rhytides. Built-in temperature controls allow the treatment to reach optimal end-points safely and effectively.
It's completely pain-free and a very relaxing way of stimulating collagen in your face!
What can it treat?
Forma remodels the dermis by delivering uniform heating to the deep layers of skin.
Forma improves skin texture, addressing delicate areas of the face.
Forma uses bipolar radiofrequency energy, ideal for remodeling the skin for a more youthful and natural appearance.
Effectively treats the forehead, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls and neck.
DEFINE by Inmodes' Forma is an easy-to-use handpiece with temperature monitoring and automatic, user programmable, temperature on/off control.
Combined therapy platform DEFINE – Forma
As a KOL (key opinion leader)The Medi-Shed is the first clinic in the UK, the only one outside North America to be launching DEFINE by Inmode. DEFINE is a NEW platform which includes Morpheus8, EVOKE and Forma treatments. Using these three technologies we can customise a bespoke treatment plan for you for you here at The Medished. DEFINE treatments can be combined along side injectables to achieve more desirable skin health results.
Forma - radio frequency benefits
• Loose or sagging skin of face, jawline, neck • Wrinkles and fine lines on face, neck and décolletage • Under eyes sagging skin and wrinkles • Acne Scarring • Stretch marks • Discolourations
1 – 6 sessions
number of treatments
Is Forma right for you?
The benefit of Forma technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated. A non-invasive and pain-free treatment.
Discover a younger looking you – see incredible results
“My Forma treatments improve my overall complexion without any pain or downtime. It is a great alternative to expensive procedures. I love the way my new face looks”
- Sophie | patient
The Medished process
What is the treatment protocol?
I would perform a full medical/ lifestyle/consultation to see if you were a suitable candidate and have realistic goals.
Any potential contraindicated medications (e.g blood thinners/NSAIDs) would be ceased.
Anti HSV viral prophylaxis is recommended for patients with history of Herpes Simplex when treating the perioral area.
Skin cleansed with Clinisept
I apply a cooling gel to the skin to ensure seamless glide and maximum results
What areas can be treated and does it hurt?
FORMA can be used on both the face and body. Commonly treated areas on the face include: forehead, crows feet, upper eyelids, lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls, smile lines and neck. I always advised a full face treatment! Forma is an essentially painless procedure with no downtime due to its precise technology and deep layer targeting of the skin. Slight redness in the treatment area is common post procedure, which subsides within the hour.
Post-treatment & schedule
Downtime is minimal. You will have a lovely glow!
Number of sessions vary from 1-6 with intervals of 1week.
Maintenance sessions vary in timing with patient, treatment area and clinical indication.
Forma can be used in combination with injectables.
Forma can be used for Evoke/Morpheus8 maintenance programme.
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty four years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!