VITAMIN B12 INJECTION THERAPY
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in brain function and the production of DNA and red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as cobalamin. Vitamin supplements are very popular. Supplementing with vitamin B12 is particularly common, because deficiency is widespread.
The Benefits of Having Vitamin B12 Injections
If you are looking to improve your energy for a healthy and active lifestyle then you should consider a Vitamin B12 Shot. This can be beneficial for:
• A healthier brain
• Your cardiovascular system
• Your physical and psychological well-being
Vitamin B12 may help with increased production and an earlier release of melatonin it can aid the regulation of sleep.
You may also notice an improvement in the following symptoms:
• Stress levels
• Brain Fog
• Physical Stamina
• Immune system
They can be used intermittently and are a popular rejuvenation therapy
for exhaustion or if you are feeling run down.
Things you may not know about Vitamin B12 deficiency:
• Early symptoms include weakness and fatigue
• Heartburn drugs can cause it
• Taking birth control pills sets you up for it
• Heavy drinking increases your odds
• It can trigger a false positive on a Pap test
• It's linked to pernicious anaemia
• It's linked to immune system issues
• Digestive problems can cause it
Vitamin B12 is essential for a healthy brain and immune system. Your metabolism actually suffers without it. It's different from the other vitamins however, and is really only found in animal products (eggs, meat, shellfish and diary) and so vegans, vegetarians and celiacs often struggle to receive enough Vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 deficiency signs include exhaustion, rapid heartbeat, brain fog, and other symptoms.
I will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for B12 Vitamin Energy Shots (IM), Cyanocobalamin (Its Not painful, just a small injection in your upper arm).
£40- 1 shot
£150 Course of 4 shots
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty-two years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!