What is Ameela®?
Ameela® is a viscoelastic, sterile, non-pyrogenic, absorbable intradermal injectable solution, based on polymerized polynucleotides (PDRN) of animal origin (salmon*). It is an innovative way to restore skin ﬁrmness and elasticity, and ensure healthy skin that is protected against free radicals and cellular damage.
A treatment for everyone,
Eyes, Skin, Face
Ameela® is our new facial product, not only new to the Medished – we are one of the few trained so far, but to the UK itself. Ameela®: the latest biostimulator injectable treatment we’re proud to offer our patients. With powers to effectively restore skin firmness, elasticity and ensure healthy skin is protected against cellular damage and free radicals, (the unstable atoms that get absorbed into your skin and cause your skin to prematurely age).
Consultation is key for this regenerative medicine and only can be applied by Dr Dil who is a fully trained practitioner. Each session starts at £450.
*Salmon DNA is similar to human DNA. The salmon DNA used in Ameela® is puriﬁed, making it free from other components, such as proteins, which may trigger an immune response.
Discover the new way to firm and hydrated skin fast
Ameela® is an innovative product that not only restores skin firmness and elasticity, but also ensures healthy skin that is protected against cellular damage. A lift in skin structure is visible after just a few minutes!
Renew the skin you’re in with 3 treatments
• Eyebags and periocular wrinkles
• Re-densiﬁcation of the
• Bio-restructuration of deep tissues
• Improvement of superﬁcial wrinkles
• Pre/post-surgical treatment
(Blepharoplasty, lifting, resurfacing laser)
Reduction of eyebags, dark circles and wrinkles
-22.5% wrinkles after just 3 treatments
2-3 sessions about 2-3 weeks apart
1 treatment every 6-9 months
Is Ameela® right for you?
Ameela® is excellent for those in their 40s and 50s as it regenerates sagging and dehydrated skin and thickens the tissues.
If you’re concerned about dryness, crepiness, skin laxity, or fine lines and wrinkles on the face or neck, or under-eye crepiness, wrinkles, puffiness or hollows, Ameela® is well-worth considering. It’s a particularly valuable alternative for patients who may have experienced slight puffiness with HA fillers.
The before and after is immediate after Ameela® Face treatment. The results will continue to improve. The new treatment is so exciting in aesthetic medicine! Especially for those wanting to age well.
Ameela® Eyes is a unique product on the market because it is not a dermal filler, but it brightens and gently fills the delicate area under and around the eyes. You may benefit from treatment if you have any of the following:
• Dull, tired looking skin
• Undereye hollowness
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Dark circles and/or eye bags
• Skin laxity including folds and jowls
• Loose skin in the neck
The Medished process
What is the treatment protocol?
I would perform a full medical/ lifestyle/consultation to see if you were a suitable candidate and have realistic goals.
Treatments for the face/eyes are performed by needle or cannula
2/3 treatments are performed 2/3 weeks apart
Up to 24 hours downtime as the injections settle into the skin
When will I see results?
Patients will feel the treatment results after the first appointment
Many people notice their skin looks brighter and more vibrant even after one treatment
Full results after the second / third treatment
Maintenance is one treatment every 6/9 months
Is it painful?
This is not a painful treatment as some topical anaesthetic can be applied
You may feel pressure as the cannula is used on the face
As a needle or cannula is used some bruising or swelling can occur and normally the product can take up to 24 hours to settle
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty four years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!