The secret to better skin
Chemical peels may sound unappealing, but put simply they are different acids that are used in clinic break down the top layer or layers of the skin. They are used to minimise the appearance of fine lines , wrinkles and uneven skin tone. The epidermis is the top layer of your skin. This layer contains cells that produce pigment and protect your immune system. A superficial or light chemical peel will work on this layer.
Our skin sheds naturally, approximately every…
28-45 days in individuals ages 30-40
45-60 days in individuals ages 40-50
60-90 days in individuals ages 50-60
The object of a chemical peel is to accelerate the natural
process of exfoliation which promotes skin rejuvenation.
AlphaRet Pro Peel 30
The Power Of AlphaRet® in Professional Peels!
The Concern: Mildly photo damaged skin including signs of skin ageing and skin blemishes
The Science: Patented retinoid, AlphaRet and Triple acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic)
The Benefit: An in clinic complement to a medical grade skincare regime to improve the overall skin tone and texture for patients with mild photodamage
A course of 3 Peels recommended ...one peel every 4 weeks
Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE
Quick superficial salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion, and provides firmer, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use. A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results.
Blue Peel RADIANCE helps improve the appearance of the following skin concerns:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- rough, uneven skin
- mild to moderate photoaging
Amazing experience from start to finish and zero pain with injectables. Highly recommend and I will never be going to anyone else!
Dr Dil is an absolute pleasure. 100% professional, as well as kind and considerate. She is a true expert and gives exactly the results you want, without ever overdoing it. I would never go to anyone else.
Dr Dil is a fantastic aesthetic Doctor. She always makes sure I fully understand the treatments I’m undertaking and I always leave feeling fantastic. The MediShed is amazing! Imaculatley presented and spotlessly clean.
I highly recommend Dil!
The Medished process
What happens before, on the day and after my appointment?
A 30 minute consultation regarding your skin and any other treatment
Photographs of your face
Patient Consult and Consent form will be signed
I will instruct you to eliminate specific skincare products a few days prior to the peel, especially VITAMIN A products
On the day your skin will be cleansed, prepped and peel applied
Peel will be removed and skin cleansed.
Alto Defense Serum & Trio Rebalancing Moisture Treatment applied for the SBS peel or Obagi Products if its the OBAGI peel
Use non-comedogenic makeup post peel where possible
AVOID exercise post peel
AVOID Retinol/Retinoid based products 3/5 days post peel
AVOID chemical or mechanical exfoliation 3/5 days post peel
AVOID use of all heat sources: steam/saunas that day
SPF30 of higher essential daily
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty four years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!