Incontinence and weak pelvic floor
Loss of bladder control is a common symptom of a pelvic floor dysfunction. Weak pelvic floor muscles can also cause sexual difficulties such as reduced vaginal sensation. If the muscles are weak but overactive (or working too hard) this can cause painful sex or vulval pain and can also cause reduced bladder control. Although incontinence and problems have a considerable impact on a person’s quality of life, many people do not seek help. Embarrassment often prevents people talking about their bladder problems. Some people restrict going out and have little social contact outside their home.
There is no need to become a recluse. The good news is that for most people, these problems can either be cured or at least better managed. You can lead a normal life without needing to plan your activities around the toilet.
BTL EMSELLA is a great option for women of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in the quality of their intimate life. Due to factors such as the body’s normal aging, childbirth or menopause, the pelvic floor muscles decondition and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. These factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence and decreased intimate satisfaction. The pelvic floor matters at any age!
Benefits of BTL EMSELLA
A non-invasive procedure with no
Remain fully clothed during treatment.
Restores bladder and pelvic muscle controlwithout time-consuming exercises.
A comfortable procedure that lets you relaxduring the 28-minute treatment.
You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically
continue improving over the next
Tangible results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
BTL EMSELLA – is this for me?
A Mum that needs care after delivery
An active women but suffering from urinary incontinence
A women with decreased intimate satisfaction
If you answered “yes”, you are BTL EMSELLA right candidate!
suitable for everyone
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty-two years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!