ANTI WRINKLE INJECTABLES
Treating Fine Lines and Wrinkles
I target only the small, specific muscles responsible for unwanted lines and wrinkles, refreshing your appearance. Administered correctly, Botox can subtly smooth and soften the skin, restoring a youthful complexion. I believe good treatment is undetectable - you don't look frozen or odd, you just look fab for your age.
Platysmal lines (neck lines)
Reduction of underarm sweating (axillary hyperhidrosis)
Amazing experience from start to finish and zero pain with injectables. Highly recommend and I will never be going to anyone else!
Dr Dil is an absolute pleasure. 100% professional, as well as kind and considerate. She is a true expert and gives exactly the results you want, without ever overdoing it. I would never go to anyone else.
Dr Dil is a fantastic aesthetic Doctor. She always makes sure I fully understand the treatments I’m undertaking and I always leave feeling fantastic. The MediShed is amazing! Imaculatley presented and spotlessly clean.
I highly recommend Dil!
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY APPOINTMENT?
A 30-40 minute consultation to discuss what you’d like to achieve
Photographs of the treatment areas so we can plan treatment and monitor results
A few tiny injections into facial muscles using a very fine needle
No local anaesthetic required – discomfort is minimal
Takes 10 mins to perform – no downtime necessary
The whole appointment takes less than 40mins
Noticeable wrinkle reduction in 3-10 days
Results last at least 3 months
BOTOX® AFTERCARE (WITHIN THE FIRST 6 HOURS)
DO gently exercise the treatment areas by frowning, smiling, squinting and lifting the eyebrows occasionally - this will optimise your result
DO NOT rub or massage the treatment areas – this may increase the risk of complications by spreading the product
AVOID alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen for 24 hours which can increase the risk of bruising and swelling
AVOID lying flat or bending down excessively
AVOID very strenuous physical activity
10 DAY APPOINTMENT REVIEW
15 minute appointment to review treatment
Photographs taken to compare results
Top-up Botox given if needed at no extra cost
Discuss how best to treat in the future
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I FLY AFTER BOTOX?
Yes, after 12 hours
CAN I GO TO THE GYM AFTER BOTOX?
NO. It's recommended to wait at least 12 hours.
CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL AFTER BOTOX?
NO. It is recommended you wait 12 hours.
WHO SHOULD AVOID HAVING BOTOX?
Although most people would benefit from treatment, you should avoid Botox® if any of the following are relevant: * Known history of hypersensitivity to any ingredient in Botox® * Disorders of muscle weakness (eg. myasthenia gravis) * Concurrent use of certain antibiotics (eg. erythromycin) * Anticoagulants and bleeding / bruising disorders * Pregnancy / breast feeding.
THE MEDISHED PROCESS
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty-two years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!