Botox Treatment in Battersea & Wandsworth
Treating Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
At our Battersea & Wandsworth clinic, we're committed to providing top-quality, effective Botox treatments that'll help you achieve the youthful, refreshed appearance you desire. We specialize in expertly administering Botox (botulinum toxin) injections to specifically target and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, while still maintaining your natural facial expressions. We understand that subtle, undetectable results are crucial to your confidence, and you won't have to worry about looking "frozen" or unnatural.
Conveniently serving Wimbledon, Putney, Southfields, Earlsfield, Battersea, and all other London areas, you'll find our clinic easily accessible. So why wait? If you're ready to bid farewell to those pesky wrinkles and fine lines, book your Botox consultation today and take the first step towards a revitalized, younger-looking you.
Amazing experience from start to finish and zero pain with injectables. Highly recommend and I will never be going to anyone else!
Dr Dil is an absolute pleasure. 100% professional, as well as kind and considerate. She is a true expert and gives exactly the results you want, without ever overdoing it. I would never go to anyone else.
Dr Dil is a fantastic aesthetic Doctor. She always makes sure I fully understand the treatments I’m undertaking and I always leave feeling fantastic. The MediShed is amazing! Imaculatley presented and spotlessly clean.
I highly recommend Dil!
What happens during my appointment?
Patients always get a 30-40 minute consultation to discuss what they’d like to achieve
Photographs of the treatment areas so we can plan treatment and monitor wrinkle reduction results
A few tiny Botox injections into facial muscles using a very fine needle
No local anesthetic is required for botox – discomfort is minimal
Takes 10 mins to perform – no downtime necessary
The whole appointment takes less than 40 mins
Patients will notice wrinkle reduction in 3-10 days
Patient results last at least 3 months
Botox® aftercare (within the first 6 hours)
DO gently exercise the treatment areas by frowning, smiling, squinting and lifting the eyebrows occasionally - this will optimise your result
DO NOT rub or massage the treatment areas – this may increase the risk of complications by spreading the product
AVOID alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen for 24 hours which can increase the risk of bruising and swelling
AVOID lying flat or bending down excessively
AVOID very strenuous physical activity
14 day appointment review
Patients are offered a 15-minute appointment to review treatment
Patient photographs are taken to compare the results
Top-up Botox treatment is given if needed at no extra cost
Discuss how best to treat in the future
Frequently asked questions
Can I fly after botox?
Yes, after 12 hours
Can I go to the gym after botox?
NO. It's recommended to wait at least 12 hours.
Can I drink alcohol after botox?
NO. It is recommended you wait 12 hours.
Who should avoid having botox?
Although most people would benefit from treatment, patients should avoid Botox® if any of the following are relevant: * Known history of hypersensitivity to any ingredient in Botox® * Disorders of muscle weakness (eg. myasthenia gravis) * Concurrent use of certain antibiotics (eg. erythromycin) * Anticoagulants and bleeding/bruising disorders * Pregnancy/breastfeeding.
The Medished Botox Treatment Process
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty four years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!