WOW FUSION FACIALS
A Fusion of 3 treatments; micro-needling,
mesotherapy and skin nutrition.
WOW Fusion is a unique new needling device that allows us to deliver our WOW Fusion serum into the skin for the ultimate rejuvenation effect.
The WOW Fusion serum is delivered via 20 gold plates titanium needles that are as fine as human hair. These needles gently puncture the skin, which delivers the serum where it needs to be, to be effective at a cellular level. The WOW Fusion serum improves hydration, texture, tone and structure of the skin and can be combined with other anti-aging ingredients. The WOW Fusion needling device stimulates collagen and elastin through the skin’s natural healing process. The combination of micro-needling and mesotherpy leads to the ultimate skin rejuvenation.
The WOW Fusion range of mesotherapy
In the WOW fusion range we have the following lines.
Botulinum Toxin A (Anti Wrinkle)
• Toxin added to active ingredients to create a cocktail
• Effect on general softening of the epidermal layer-glass effect
• No impact on larger and deeper muscles
• Duration of effect as for toxin injections
High concentration on vitamins, minerals and amino acids to revitalise the skin. As we age the nutrition we need to keep our skin healthy, glowing and rejuvenated doesn’t always get to the skin. Our multi vitamin has over 50 vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for skin health including B12, B1,B2, B3, B5 and B6, Vitamin C and essential and none essential amino acids for tissue strength, improved structure and vitality.
Can be mixed with the other products in the WOW fusion range
A combination of vitamin C and essential and non essential amino acids and Rutin a member of the bioflavinoid famiy to help rebuild the dermis and improve the texture, tone and elasticity of the skin.
It helps heal the skin that has advanced photo-ageing and is a powerful antioxidant. Can be mixed with other products in the WOW fusion range
Hyal (Hyalonic Acid)
A 1% high molecular weight hyaluronic acid that makes a great base for any meso cocktail. High molecular weight hyaluronic acid is similar to our endogenous hyaluronic acid and has a protective effect over the collagen and elastin. I attracts 1000 times its weight in water and is perfect for dry, sensitive, wrinkled crepy skin as it hydrates and nourishes from the inside.
What can Botulinum Toxin A treat?
• Open pores
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Acne inflammation
• Influences vasodilation and inhibits the release of cathelicidin – anti inflammatory effect
• Effect within 7-10 days and can last 3 months
THE MEDISHED PROCESS
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY APPOINTMENT?
Full face photographs taken
No local anaesthetic required
WOW Fusion device is used to incorporate products int the skin
Procedure takes approx 30 mins
BOTOX® AFTERCARE (WITHIN THE FIRST 6 HOURS)
DO gently exercise the treatment areas by frowning, smiling, squinting and lifting the eyebrows occasionally - this will optimise your result
DO NOT rub or massage the treatment areas – this may increase the risk of complications by spreading the product
AVOID alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen for 24 hours which can increase the risk of bruising and swelling
AVOID lying flat or bending down excessively
AVOID very strenuous physical activity
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I FLY AFTER BOTOX?
Yes, after 12 hours
CAN I GO TO THE GYM AFTER BOTOX?
NO. It's recommended to wait at least 12 hours.
CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL AFTER BOTOX?
NO. It is recommended you wait 12 hours.
WHO SHOULD AVOID HAVING BOTOX?
Although most people would benefit from treatment, you should avoid Botox® if any of the following are relevant: * Known history of hypersensitivity to any ingredient in Botox® * Disorders of muscle weakness (eg. myasthenia gravis) * Concurrent use of certain antibiotics (eg. erythromycin) * Anticoagulants and bleeding / bruising disorders * Pregnancy / breast feeding
Why choose DrDil?
• I am an experienced cosmetic dentist with over twenty-two years of expertise, now specialising in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Patient safety is central to my practice
• I combine my excellent understanding of facial anatomy and medical knowledge with an artistic eye. My skill lies in assessing your features and proportions and creating the right treatment approach based on your individual needs and concerns
• I specialise in high quality, expert-led skincare and non-invasive “tweakments” to restore beauty and revive inner wellbeing
• Reputation is one of my core values, which means no time-limited treatment offers, proper cooling-off periods for treatment consideration and full aftercare and support
• I am known for my discreet, natural approach – I believe that when treatments are done well, you get that well-rested, glowing appearance which others can’t help but compliment!